September 21, 2014
According to the manufacturer, MuscleTech, AlphaTest is “the most powerful testosterone booster ever.”
What a claim! Are you skeptical? I certainly was at first, but after checking the facts, did I change my tune?
Obviously, it’s impossible to prove AlphaTest is the best testosterone booster. However, research shows surprising results. Is it worth your money? Will it really increase your testosterone with its ingredients? Keep reading to find out what you can really expect from this popular testosterone supplement.
AlphaTest has an impressive formula…
Testosterone Stimulant Complex
• Mytosterone™ (800 mg) — increases total testosterone levels by 50%. It also reduces DHT by 20% and estradiol by 9%. DHT and estradiol lead to hair loss and abdominal fat. 
Testosterone to Cortisol Ratio & Performance Matrix
• Rhodiola extract (386 mg) and Ginkgo extract (2.7 mg) — maintain peak testosterone to cortisol ratio after intense exercise.  Researchers say rhodiola and ginkgo increase oxygen consumption and prevent fatigue, which improves endurance.
Free Testosterone Stimulant Complex
• Boron citrate (100 mg) — supposedly increases free testosterone and decreases estradiol. This information comes from the official AlphaTest website. I could not find the alleged 2011 study. (If you know more about the 2011 boron citrate study, please leave a comment below.)
Is AlphaTest Effective?
I can confirm that 3 of 4 ingredients in AlphaTest have been clinically proven. These 3 ingredients are included in their proven dosages.
I think AlphaTest is an effective testosterone booster. Most AlphaTest customer reviews agree. On one site, users gave AlphaTest 4.4 stars out of 5. Another site had 90+ reviews; giving AlphaTest a rating of 8.6 out of 10.
Here’s what users like about AlphaTest:
• It boosts energy
• It builds muscle
• It quickens recovery time
• It increases libido
• It’s a good value
Is AlphaTest Safe?
AlphaTest has natural, safe ingredients. There are no reports of serious side effects or health issues.
If users give AlphaTest low ratings, the reason is rarely side effects. Instead, dissatisfied users say they didn’t get results. AlphaTest does not work for everyone.
For safe results, read the warning label and use AlphaTest as directed.
How to Use AlphaTest
For the first three days, take 2 capsules daily with water. After day 4, increase dosages to 2 capsules, twice a day. Always take AlphaTest with water. If it upsets your stomach, take the capsules with food.
Do not take more than 4 capsules in 24 hours.
AlphaTest works best when taken in the morning and afternoon.
AlphaTest has a high-quality formula, so it’s not a cheap product. You can find affordable prices on these sites:
• eSupplements.com — $53.99
• TestosteroneBooster.com — $53.99
• Amazon.com — $59.98
The AlphaTest official website is not a retail site. A list of available retailers is provided.
Should You Buy AlphaTest?
Experts have yet to prove that AlphaTest is “the most powerful testosterone booster ever.” However, AlphaTest has 3 proven ingredients in powerful dosages. Dozens of users say AlphaTest works. I did not find any reports of side effects.
I think AlphaTest is a highly-powerful testosterone booster. Chances are good that your testosterone will increase with AlphaTest.
 Anderson, Mark, and Fru Angwafor. “An open label, dose response study to determine the effect of a dietary supplement on dihydrotestosterone, testosterone and estradiol levels in healthy males.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 5.12 (2008).
 Zhang, Z, Y Tong, et al. “Dietary supplement with a combination of Rhodiola crenulata and Ginkgo biloba enhances the endurance performance in healthy volunteers.” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine. 15.3 (2009): 17-83.