February 27, 2017
EVOTest entered the market in mid-2012 but quickly became a popular testosterone supplement.
For months, customers anticipated the release of this new testosterone booster from BSN but were they disappointed when it finally arrived?
Knowing what a great reputation BSN has, a key reason there was such anticipation, I was curious to see if EVOTest would live up to users’ expectations.
Let me share what I found during my research and hopefully, it will help you understand whether or not EVOTest is worth giving a try.
What’s in EVOTest?
EVOTest’s active ingredients are split in two proprietary blends:
X-Shock Composite – 3.7g
• D-Aspartic Acid — increases luteinizing hormone levels to stimulate testosterone production. Researchers say it increases testosterone up to 42%. 
• Magnesium Oxide — enhances metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fat. It promotes muscle contractions and nerve impulses, too.
• Ginger Extract — treats nausea and relieves joint and muscle soreness.
• Lactic Acid — causes the workout-induced “burn.” Studies show that lactic acid stimulates anabolic hormone and growth factor production. 
• N-Acetyl-Cysteine — a potent antioxidant, N-Acetyl-Cysteine eliminates toxins and waste.
• Suma Root — supposedly balances hormones and increases endurance. I couldn’t find research to support this claim.
• Cordyceps Extract — used in Traditional Chinese medicine to increase physical stamina and libido.
• Gingko Extract — improves blood flow and treats people with poor circulation. 
• Linum Usitatissimum — rich in alpha linolenic acid. It enhances insulin sensitivity in muscle cells.
• Cholecalciferol — most active form of vitamin D. Cholecalciferol enhances nutrient absorption and regulates hormone release.
Endura Force Matrix – 2.9g
• Sodium Bicarbonate — another name for baking soda. Sodium bicarbonate reduces muscular fatigue.
• Citric Acid — aids calcium digestion.
• Malic Acid — Malic acid reduces bone and muscle pain.
EVOTest is only as effective as its ingredients. Several ingredients have been clinically proven. Others have reputations for being effective. However, every ingredient must be used in an effective dosage. Since EVOTest has proprietary blends, I’m unable to see the individual dosages.
• Calories – 20
• Carbohydrates – 5g
• Vitamin D – 400 IU
• Magnesium – 250 mg
• Sodium – 350 mg
EVOTest Safety & Side Effects
EVOTest uses safe, natural ingredients. I don’t know if it uses safe dosages.
EVOTest might cause side effects. It depends on what dosages are used. For example, a large sodium bicarbonate dosage causes diarrhea. I don’t know the sodium bicarbonate dosage. However, user reviews report diarrhea.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, do not use EVOTest. Only men between the ages of 18 and 50 should use EVOTest.
EVOTest has ingredients that may interact with medication.
Most users like EVOTest. They say it increases strength and endurance, and reduces recovery time. EVOTest is powerful and mixes very well. It receives average ratings of 8.5 out of 10.
The biggest complaints users have is taste. The Black Cherry flavor is very sweet and strong. Even people who like EVOTest do not like the taste. Then again, some users like the taste. They say it tastes like Dr. Pepper® or Cherry Cola®.
How to Use EVOTest
EVOTest is very powerful. One serving is 1 scoop (10 grams). Take 2 servings a day. If you “can’t handle the heat,” start with 1 serving a day. Once your body adjusts, increase to 2 servings.
Mix each serving with 8-10 oz. of water. This dilutes the strong flavor.
EVOTest can be taken at any time. For best results, take it before and after a workout.
EVOTest is more effective when cycled. Use it for 2-3 weeks then discontinue use for at least 2 weeks.
Best EVOTest Deals
Each container holds 30 servings. When you buy it from the official website, EVOTest costs $49.99. The manufacturer (BSN) has a 30-day return policy. You must return EVOTest unopened and unused.
EVOTest costs less on these sites:
• eSupplements.com – $28.99
• Amazon.com – $26.67 (price may vary)
eSupplement.com offers the World’s Best Money Back Guarantee for EVOTest. The guarantee covers 1 used and any unused containers.
Is EVOTest Worth Buying?
I like that EVOTest contains D-Aspartic Acid. This is a potent, proven testosterone booster. EVOTest has many other powerful ingredients that increase muscle growth, strength, and endurance. EVOTest is affordable.
I don’t like the proprietary blends. They prevent me from seeing if safe, effective dosages are used. EVOTest might cause side effects such as diarrhea. Last, but not least, users complain about the taste.
Overall, I think EVOTest is a good testosterone booster. Despite a few complaints, most users like EVOTest, too.
 Topo, Enza, Andrea Soricelli, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology. 7. (2009): 120.
 Kraemer, W, S Gordon, et al. “Endogenous anabolic hormonal and growth factor responses to heavy resistance exercise in males and females.” International Journal of Sports Medicine. 12.2 (1991): 228-35.
 Wu, Yu-Zhou, Shu-Qin Li, et al. “Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary artery circulation in patients with coronary artery disease: contribution of plasma nitric oxide and endothelin-1.” Phytotherapy Research. 22.6 (2008): 734-739.