October 30, 2014
TestoRipped claims to help you bulk up and cut fat at the same time. It boasts a unique ingredient combination tailored to any athlete looking to pack on lean muscle mass, torch unwanted body fat and preserve muscle definition. Yet is it effective?
I decided to investigate TestoRipped’s true potential by analyzing the ingredients, and what I found impressed me.
How it TestoRipped Supposed to Make a Difference
TestoRipped was formulated for performance enhancement in multiple areas.
You’ll see it can increase energy to amplify workouts, boost testosterone, help burn fat and more.
The following ingredient breakdown will help you understand how TestoRipped is supposed to help you.
Muscle Building and Testosterone Boosting Ingredients
• Beta-alanine – When it comes to building muscle and having more endurance nothing is more important than the amino acid beta alanine. A 2011 study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research examined football players and wrestlers supplementing with beta-alanine.
The football players improved their 300-yard shuttle time by one second more than the placebo group and increased their hang time by almost three seconds. The wrestlers taking beta-alanine gained more than one pound of muscle, while the placebo group lost one pound of muscle.
• Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins) – Tribulus is a natural herb that stimulates the pituitary gland to increase testosterone production. Saponins are the compound responsible for boosting testosterone. TestoRipped has higher saponins concentrations than other testosterone boosters, making it more effective.
• Creatine Ethyl Ester – Creatine increases strength and endurance to build muscle. This new form of creatine is formulated for fast and easy absorption. Due to its chemical structure, an ethyl ester creatine won’t cause stomach cramps, water retention or gastrointestinal problems that come from taking creatine monohydrate.
Fat Burning Ingredients
• Raspberry Ketone – This is an aromatic compound responsible for giving berries their distinct smell. New research has shown that raspberry ketone stimulate fat release so fat is burned as energy. It also has the potential to shrink fat cells. 
• Thermodiamine(Evodiamine) – Evodiamine is an alkaloid extracted from a Chinese herb. It boosts metabolism and promotes fat loss. It has also been shown to fight against body fat storage.
• Caffeine – Most people are familiar with the extra energy and mental focus that come from taking caffeine. What many don’t realize is caffeine boosts metabolism and is an effective fat fighter.
TestoRipped Side Effects
When taken as directed, TestoRipped won’t cause any dangerous side effects. Any mild side effects from the caffeine might cause nausea, dizziness or increased heart rate. TestoRipped should only be used by men above the age of 18. TestoRipped should not be taken by women under any circumstances.
Is TestoRipped Affordable?
TestoRipped easily fits into any budget. A one-month supply is $49.99 on the official site, which breaks down to $1.60 a day. TestoRipped also offers a complete money-back guarantee. Just return your current and unused bottles within 90 days for a full refund, minus shipping and handling.
Why You Should Take TestoRipped
TestoRipped is the complete package. It will help you get the six-pack you’ve always wanted, and give you the bulk to fill out T-shirt sleeves. Putting your body though a rigorous workout every day quickly depletes energy and motivation. I recommend TestoRipped because it has the ingredients to help you maintain the mental and physical edge required to train with intensity, build muscle and melt fat.
 B.D. Kern and T.L Robinson, “Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players,” Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25(7):1804-1815, 2011.
 Life Sciences [0024-3205] Morimoto yr:2005 vol:77 iss:2 pg:194-204.